LabsTech offers attractive compensation package, health insurance, gym, flexible working hours, fruit and coffee as well, and the perfect view from best office in Kiev Gulliver business center.
We are always looking for great talents. And we would like to meet smart, open-minded, technically-advanced and team-oriented software engineers in Ukraine. Join us!
About the role: We are looking for a high level specialist to be a part of a fast growing family. We expect you to bring a valuable contribution to the development of an e-commerce set of solutions, delivering innovative, stable, creative solutions for already existing clients and implementing new challenging projects for a fast growing worldwide network.
Main duties and responsibilities: Primary responsibilities are architecture, design, development, deployment and support of eCommerce web sites based on fast grown eCommerce platform.
In addition, developer will be responsible for various support activities, such as site administration, problem resolution, user support & training, documentation, testing, data loads and application integration. This is a hands-on technical position in a dynamic, demanding environment.
Experience & qualifications:
- Speaking C# fluently
- Good understanding of OOD, DI/IoC and Software Design Principles
- Experience with large scale distributed architecture
- Experience with back-end technologies
- ASP.NET MVC, Web.API, WCF
- Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL
- Experience with front-end technologies
- HTML, CSS
- Angular JS
- Ability to optimize and refactor other people's code as well as your own
- Producing various types of tests in time, to always be able to validate that your code/software is working
- Good level of English so you can easily communicate with colleagues in the company
- Experience with ORM frameworks (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
- Experience with DI containers (Unity, Spring.NET, Autofac)
- Principles of database design and normalization
- Experience with REST web services
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Practical implementation of TDD, BDD
- Understand and apply continuous integration, continuous delivery principles and techniques (unit tests, automatic testing and deployment)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, SVN, etc.)
We are looking for a person who:
- Passionate about technology and always strives to grow
- Takes an ownership of the work and always drives it towards the goal
- Motivates and inspires people around as well as stays motivated himself
- Always able to find the simplest possible solution to a complex problem
- Could participate and facilitate technical and process discussions, staying objective, focused on the best outcome
- Customer oriented - always thinking about customer impact of every action taken / feature implemented
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Best office in Kiev - Gulliver business center
- 20 working days holiday
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours - we are child-friendly
Contact details: email@example.com