Join our Sigma Software team to build a platform, which helps organizations to manage maintenance and projects portfolios, plan their activities, costs, and resources. It is a new solution from scratch that is built on ASP.NET MVC and hosted on Windows Azure.
The Customer is a management consultancy firm, which provides full life cycle consultancy services to large/complex organizations according to their own governance framework.
Gain experience in live system maintenance, be involved in requirements elaboration and direct communications with the Client!
As a Software Developer in our team, you will:
- Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables, etc.
- Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer code and design reviews
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to the development of technical project documentation and user documentation
- Provide assistance to Test Engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation
- Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners
- Comply with the best engineering practices, technical standards, and quality criteria set forth on the project
- Report status and progress according to the project and company demands
- Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures, and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements
- Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead, and Project Manager
- Improve your qualification within the area(s) of expertise at various training courses, seminars, and/or other educational organizations
What we expect from you:
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial .NET development
- Good OOP/OOD skills
- Experience with Entity Framework, ASP.NET, MVC
- Good understanding of .NET Framework
- Good knowledge of relational DB concepts, SQL Server
- Work experience with version control (e.g. svn, git) and continuous integration (CI&V)
- Experience in task management (JIRA,TFS, or RTC)
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English:
- Participation in daily meeting with the Client
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
- Responsibility. Treating the solution as their own product, being ready to put the best effort to keep commitments
- Pro-active. Anticipate potential issues, requirements inconsistencies with the current solution, and suggest ways to avoid them
Contact details: TEAM@SIGMA.SOFTWARE