Skills requirements may be distributed across more than one developer.
- Experienced in ASP.NET & Entity Framework
- Experienced using Code-First model
- Experience using asynchronous AJAX controllers
- Experience using test-driven approach
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Where possible, experience using data conversion methods on large data sets
- Where possible, experience with complex XML parsing and dynamic models
When providing CVs please also include previous project portfolio addressing similar requirements.
The developer will use their skills to…
- Analyse the requirements, give estimations, develop the architecture, plan your work, write tests, write code.
- Solve diverse technical problems while always maintaining focus on the overall project goals.
- Implement and deploy responsive, reliable and beautiful web applications enabling complex engineering workflows.
- Build up an automated testing suite for one of the applications in our architecture.
- Work in an agile way, using a TDD approach; working in a pair is not unusual.
- Expand, improve and influence a product which delivers real value to high profile clients who love our technology.
We look for a developer who…
- Shows responsible relation to their colleagues and to the customers, expressed in every line of code from day to day.
- Is a software engineer with a speciality in web technologies. They love to keep getting better at that and actively seek out opportunities to work with like-minded colleagues.
- Work on a globally unique, innovative and high value software product for high profile clients.
- A great place to grow! We are a small, but highly motivated team with a commitment to engineering high quality software. We take as much pleasure from producing high quality code as implementing great features, and we hope you will too.
- A workplace where we are always ready to ask for help, support our colleagues, and share our knowledge.
- Working in our agile team we will help you to develop your engineering skills elaborating code design and architecture, and utilising modern methodologies in your daily work.
- We strive to build a workplace where there is adequate time for proper planning of your work, high quality estimation, and where every member of the team influences product decisions.
Contact details: email@example.com