- 5+ years of experience as a .NET developer;
- Experienced in ASP.NET & Entity Framework
- Experienced using Code-First model
- Experience using asynchronous AJAX controllers
- Experience using test-driven approach
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Where possible, experience using data conversion methods on large data sets
- Where possible, experience with complex XML parsing and dynamic models
- Work on a globally unique, innovative and high value software product for high profile clients.
- Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
- Open management and friendly dynamic team;
- English classes;
- Practical location and productive environment;
- Make it win-win for you and the company.
- Analyse the requirements, give estimations, develop the architecture, plan your work, write tests, write code.
- Solve diverse technical problems while always maintaining focus on the overall project goals.
- Implement and deploy responsive, reliable and beautiful web applications enabling complex engineering workflows.
- Build up an automated testing suite for one of the applications in our architecture.
- Work in an agile way, using a TDD approach; working in a pair is not unusual.
- Expand, improve and influence a product which delivers real value to high profile clients who love our technology.
About projectOur client is a Danish company, which created a complete solution for the automatic generation of diverse 3D training content with no mandatory manual authoring stages. The solution enables manufacturing companies to create and execute effective virtual training programs for assembly and service processes at any time by automatically generating 3D training content from existing enterprise data. This translates into a number of cost and value-based advantages for the clients including reduced hardware training costs, reduced training time, shorter time to start of production (SoP), reduced number of assembly errors, and to market, flexible training and general repurposing of enterprise data. The solution has been developed in close collaboration with Adam Opel and Volvo Trucks. They are looking for a skilled ASP.NET Developer to join their team. You will be an important part of their team.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org