- 5+ years work experience
- C# DotNet Core 2.0
- WebApi 2.0
- MongoDb 3.6
- MSSQL (RDS)
- Entity Framework/Dapper
- MassTransit for RabbitMq
- DDD in practice
- Unit testing experience
- Performance optimization of web based .Net applications
- Git deep knowledge
- REST design.
- Speed-up current process of moving to the micro services architecture
- Help team to optimize performance of an area assigned to the team
- Plan infrastructure work that needs to be done in scope of the iteration
- Elicit new features and estimate their impact on existing architecture
- Improve team knowledge and engineering culture
- Resistance during journey over huge codebase
- Do code reviews
- Collaborate with other teams to get better result implementing new features and resolving performance issues.
About companyWe are a team of experts who started an enterprise level financial modelling solution for a Fortune 500 company from scratch taking a significant product ownership role. All technology and management decisions are taken on our side, which also adds responsibility for the people joining our team.
We learn quickly, grow, adopt new technologies and approaches, drive the process and oriented on results, have a passion for what we do and how we do it.
We are looking for people with the same culture and values:
- Believe code should be testable and maintainable
- Quick learning
- Quality in everything
- Collaboration with others
- Getting things done
- Has no fear to do complex algorithmic tasks
- Be ready to take a responsibility of a system component
About projectweb-based tool for Financial Modeling
Salary: 4000+ USD
Contact details: skype:tulina_anna1