- Very good knowledge of .NET application development;
- Very good C# and OO development and integration of native C / C ++ DLLs in .NET application;
- Experience with UI development skills with .NET;
- Experience with XML and JSON;
- Experience with Team Foundation Server and Windows Presentation Foundation
- Experience in the framework development for complex applications;
- Experience in customer projects and project management experience;
- Desirable knowledge of development of test tools and test automation.
- Good communication skills and good flexibility;
- The ability to learn new technology knowledge fast — and to have an urge for this;
- Flexible and adaptable to work with a variety of technology and business challenges;
- Excellent and proven problem solving ability;
- Good written and spoken communications in English.
Will be a plus
- Experience in the field of image processing with OpenCV is desirable;
- Basic knowledge in the field of image processing;
- Only interesting and challenging projects;
- Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
- Open management and friendly dynamic team;
- Good salary;
- English classes;
- Practical location and productive environment;
- Make it win-win for you and the company.
- Independent development of tools for the training of ID documents (internal tool);
- Self-development of tools for testing (internal tool);
- Collaboration in the development of algorithms and software tools for image and feature classification in close collaboration with the responsible staff;
- Cooperation in the development of the overall architecture and independent implementation of submodules;
- Participation in the development of the demo application and necessary configuration and test modules;
- Contribution of the results of your work to the other group members;
- Documentation of the results of your work.
About projectOur client is a provider of flexible software solutions that enable their customers to perform fully automated, fast and reliable checks of government-issued ID’s. This includes passports, national IDs and driver’s licenses. Furthermore, their accurate Face Matching technology (including Liveness Detection) ensures that the ID being verified really does belong to the person presenting it. Capturing an ID and a selfie with their cutting-edge ID verification solutions is simple: the efficient process and the high usability are based on years of user experience. Since the whole verification process is fully automated, it only takes a few seconds and eliminates the human (error) factor. Their comprehensive ID template database enables reliable ID verification of all European IDs and driver’s licenses, as well as many current IDs from outside of Europe. They are looking for a skilled C#/.NET Developer to join their team. You will be an important part of their team.
Contact details: skype:ns_906404