- The candidate should have a minimum of 6-8 years of professional software development experience. In addition, the following qualifications are required:
- Strong in C# language, .NET Framework and .NET Core, OOP concepts.
- Experience developing complex cloud/web services using SOAP or REST.
- Strong experience with an RDBMS, preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong experience using GIT, merging commits, code review.
- In addition, desirable experience: Multitenancy systems, License Management, Content Management, Distributed Cache systems (e.g. Redis, Couchbase, etc.), Microservices, API Gateway, Analytics and Reporting tools.
Essential Functions & Job DutiesDesign and develop new product features and new applications within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Deliver high quality code that is maintainable, readable and adheres to our coding standards and UX Design Guidelines.
- Write appropriate code, UI, performance and integration tests.
- Provide architectural expertise and development guidance to other software developers.
- Willingly take on other tasks and responsibilities to ensure the team’s success.
- Be self-motivated and work with limited supervision, yet fully cooperate with the development team and others to insure a successful outcome.
- Regular attendance at work.
- Willing to work late hours to overlap with Las Vegas (PST) time zone.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org