There are several projects that DataArt’s specialists will work on. One of them is to improve the platform’s performance and expand its features. The other is to attract new users, set up SSO authentication through a social network, and improve SEO. These projects are implemented on React, Redux, GQL, and AWS.
Another project’s team is working on improving the system for medical institutions and helping providers customize their profiles to work with a large number of requests. Technology stack of this project is .NET, C #, React. The client has an in-house team of 80 people at its New York office. The project is growing, and the client wants to support its growth through outsourcing. The overall goal is to build a core team of six senior developers, increase the team to 20 people by the end of 2018 and 50 by 2019.
We are not hiring the specialist just for this project, but also for one of the companies of the global DataArt network. When the project is over, or if after some time you no longer are satisfied by the project, you can discuss transitioning to another project with the managers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of development experience using the .NET platform.
- Thorough understanding of the object-oriented programming fundamentals.
- Experience in developing and supporting MVC applications.
- Knowledge of web and Microsoft frameworks (WinAPI, WCF, WWF, EF, SSIS).
- Solid knowledge of T-SQL.
- Understanding of the Agile development methodology and teamwork experience in Scrum methodology.
- Practical knowledge and integration experience with CI.
- Experience in managing code versions with Subversion and / or TFS, Git.
- Experience with unit tests and refactoring tools.
- Experience with one of the following frameworks and libraries: React.js, Angular.js, Backbone.
- Team spirit, ability to learn and transfer knowledge and experience.
- Skills in solving algorithmic problems.
- Good spoken English.
- Experience with Redux.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org