- University degree in technical area (Math, Computer Science, Cybernetics, etc)
- 5 years of backend development
- C #, ASP .NET, Multithreading
Would be a plus
- Experience with Docker, Yocto, Cloud VM, Angular 2- 4
- Unit tests
- Determine the location of the Bluetooth Low Energy device by the strength of the signals from it. The power of the signal should be considered its approximate position and output it to the frontend in real time.
- 80% - Backend tasks - processing raw signals from sensors, subscribing to events, building a network topology, etc.
- 20% - Frontend tasks - user interface (in the browser) for business entities control (sensors, repeaters, users, etc.)
- Good communicative skills
- English – upper intermediate
- Readiness for short – term business trips in Head Quarter
Professional Level which we are looking for – Middle/Senior
What we offer:
- To join an international tech savy team
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Business trips to HQ in Norway for sharing knowledge and working on project
- Competitive salary range, 20 days paid vacations and sick leaves - Remote work is occasionally possible, as long as it is approved by the team members
- Office location (“BC Gullivier)
Interview Stages: Short HR interview, technical evaluation interview
Contact details: email@example.com.