Duties and responsibilities
• Design, Implement components of the Product, provide technical expertise for software solutions developed by the Company. Integrating the Certent platform with external partners (Brokers, Client Companies, etc.). Participate in planning sessions.
• Work with Customer Support to resolve customer issues
Required qualifications include:
• Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
• Extensive experience designing and developing .Net software using C# ( 5 years+ )
• Extensive experience designing and developing Web application (ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC) ( 5 years+ )
• Extensive experience designing “thick client” applications with AngularJS/Angular ( 5 years+ )
• Experience using Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL databases including complex queries, stored procedures and scripting.
• Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related discipline.
• Experience with TFS 2018
• Experience with GIT/TFVC
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Powershell.
• Experience with Nuget packages.
Certent provides competitive benefits, and is dedicated to making a corporate culture that our team members thrive in. We work with great talent – wherever it is – providing flexibility and balance with the other areas of our lives.
IT product company Certent Disclosurenet, https://certent.com