Development of new business initiatives, extension of existing ones. Taking active part in improvements and optimizations to the system’s core. Be part of cross-functional team with end-to-end responsibility for end result.
- Experience and desire to write testable code (C# and JavaScipt): NUnit, mocking frameworks.
- Strong understanding of SQL and DB development, preferably MS SQL, Entity Framework, LINQ.
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Object Oriented concept and design.
- Good understanding of advanced development concepts like Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Open-Close principle, OLID, etc.
- Experience with source control systems: git, Mercurial.
- Intermediate English.
Contact details: https://www.tamga.com/en/vacancies/vacancy_headoffice_dev.html