- Working within an Agile team to develop, test, and maintain SharePoint business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Participating with the team in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Involved in High Level and Low Lever estimation process
- Participating in reviews of other Agile team’s applications and code - Participating in application system and integration testing.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and onbudget.
- Providing third-level support to Business users.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation
- Work with Architect to develop best practices for solution development.
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Motivated with a strong desire to learn
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally
Core Competency Requirements
- SharePoint Online out of the box components (Workflow, Web Parts, Lists, Libraries),
- Relational database,
- Microsoft Azure,
- .NET (OOPs Concept)