Our unit is responsible for sports content delivery. Sports data domain is very reactive by nature, so we have to push a huge number of changes (several thousand per sec) to several thousand clients in a near real-time manner. One part of our solution is a data streaming platform. In addition to data streaming, we are building a PUSH-based queryable API that allows retrieving data with SQL-like queries and subscribing to PUSH updates. This concept is very similar to RethinkDb ChangeFeed.
We extensively use .NET Core and microservices approach. From the code perspective, we are mixing C#/OOP (for IO-bound operations, infrastructure) with F#/FP (Domain logic, TDD). We keep our functional code approachable to C# developers and we’ll help you learn FP and distributed systems design. Our data streaming platform is based on Kafka and stateful F# services. For logs, we use ELK, for metrics — InfluxDb + Grafana. The API is based on ASP.NET Core. We use MongoDB for data snapshots.
- Working with other team members on the design and implementation of high-load applications.
- Working with product owners/architects to build services and related workflows.
- Create integration, unit, and load tests for all our services.
- 5+ years of working experience with C#, experience with F# will be a plus.
- Basic experience with large-scale, distributed systems, microservices architecture.
- You enjoy working with intelligent and energetic teams of people.
- Experience with Kafka - as a plus.
- Upper-intermediate level of English both verbal and written.
Salary - from $4000 net
Contacts: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org